The increasing rate of ice sheet melting and sea temperatures, sea level rise. The recent revolution occured in oceanography with the use of Argo floats.
In the occasion of the World Oceans Day, Simona Masina, oceanographer at the CMCC Foundation – ODA Division and INGV – Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia, illustrates the current state of the global ocean while highlighting the future challenges due to climate change.
- CMCC Seminar – The dynamics of Rossby wave packets from a Local Wave Activity perspective
- “Premio letterario: il cambiamento climatico”
- SAFERPLACES project – 1st General Assembly
- Mercalli’s book presentation: “Non c’è più tempo”
- CMCC Webinar “Capital stranding cascades: The impact of decarbonisation on productive asset utilisation”
- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models