Prof. Andrea Critto. Ph.D. in Environmental Science. He is Senior Scientist at the Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC), Risk Assessment and Adaptation Strategies Division. And Full Professor at Dept. of Environmental Sciences Informatics and Statistics, University Ca’ Foscari of Venice, where he teaches Environmental Risk Assessment and Climate Change Impact Assessment. His research activities include also the development of Decision Support System for Climate Change Risk Management. Longstanding member of SETAC Europe, EGU, MEDCOAST and SISC (Italian Society for Climate Science). He has been a foreign expert confirmed by the State Administration of Foreign Expert Affair of the People’s Republic of China. He has more than 120 scientific publications in international refereed journals.
- Prioritization of resilience initiatives for climate-related disasters in the Metropolitan City of Venice
- Exploring machine learning potential for climate change risk assessment
- Integrating Bayesian Networks into ecosystem services assessment to support water management at the river basin scale
- Development of a Multi-Dimensional Coastal Vulnerability Index: Assessing vulnerability to inundation scenarios in the Italian coast
- Egypt’s coastal vulnerability to sea level rise and storm surge: present and future conditions
- A Multi-Risk Methodology for the Assessment of Climate Change Impacts in Coastal Zones.
- Water Quality Sustainability Evaluation under Uncertainty: A Multi-Scenario Analysis Based on Bayesian Networks
- Coupling scenarios of climate and land – use change with assessments of potential ecosystem services at the river basin scale
- Assessment of Climate Change Impacts in the North Adriatic Coastal Area. Part II: Consequences for Coastal Erosion Impacts at the Regional Scale
- Assessment of Climate Change Impacts in the North Adriatic Coastal Area. Part I: A Multi-Model Chain for the Definition of Climate Change Hazard Scenarios