The CMCC is taking into consideration the possibility to hire a talented, motivated and proactive Legal Specialist to support the Legal and Public Procurement Department from an operational point of view.
This job announcement is a public invitation to express interest for the above mentioned CMCC Position.
The location is CMCC Headquarters in Lecce.
The primary purposes for this position is to support the Legal and Public Procurement CMCC Dept with the fulfilment of the legal requirement related to public procurement, anti-corruption and transparency legislation, IRP, and in general of the legal compliance.
The desired qualifications are:
- degree in legal subjects and title of lawer;
- work experience of at least 5 years at the purchasing office of contracting stations;
- experience, gained at contracting authorities, in the management and preparation of administrative documents for the preparation of public procurement, in all the different stages of the procedure;
- experience in managing purchases below the threshold for public bodies also through the use of e-procurement tools (Mepa);
- Knowledge of Public Procurement Law and ANAC Regulation;
- knowledge of anti-corruption and transparency legislation and experience in managing compliance;
- experience in managing the Suppliers List at contracting authorities;
- knowledge of public and private contracting activity;
- general knowledge of confidential information and intellectual property management practices;
- excellent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- an overall good understanding of and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Internet Software, and other data base software. Ability to quickly learn new software applications utilized by CMCC;
- very good interpersonal relationship and collaborative working skills;
- reliability and flexibility.
Belonging to legally protected categories (ex L. 68/99) will constitute a preferential condition.
The initial appointment is for 12 months starting from June 2020 at an annual salary ranging from 20.000 to 25.000 Euros, comprehensive of benefits, depending on qualification and experience.
How to Apply
Applicants should register to CMCC JAM (Job Application Manager) website and fill the online form following the link below:
Applicants responding to this posting declare that they have read, understood and agreed to the “Official Rule for the CMCC Personnel recruitment”.