The CMCC is taking into consideration the possibility to hire a talented, motivated and proactive Frontend Developer to support the digital ocean applications.
This job announcement is a public invitation to express interest for the above mentioned CMCC Position.
The location is CMCC Headquarters in Lecce, Italy.
The primary purpose for this position is to support both the research and operational activities of the OPA division.
The desired, mandatory qualifications are:
- M.Sc. degree (or candidate for graduation in the next couple of months) or equivalent working experience in Computer Science, Engineering;
- webservices and web application development;
- REST api;
- HTML and CSS (with cross-browser development);
- Modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Programming languages (such as Python or Java)
- Version Control Management Systems
- Fluency in the English language
Furthermore, it is welcome to have as much as possible of the following experience:
- UNIX/Linux operating systems and script;
- authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web TokenFds;
- Web Feature Service (WFS), Web Map Service (WMS), Web GIS;
- DBMS (mySQL);
- mobile applications languages;
- Object-oriented design and developmental skills;
- Platforms for publishing spatial data and interactive mapping applications to the web (i.e. MapServer);
- experience in managing/manipulating NetCDF data.
Belonging to legally protected categories (ex L. 68/99) will constitute a preferential condition.
The initial appointment is for 24 months starting as soon as possible at an annual salary ranging from 24 to 36K Euros for Junior Research Associates and from 32 to 50K Euros for Senior Research Associates, comprehensive of benefits, depending on qualification and experience.
Applicants responding to this posting declare that they have read, understood and agreed to the “Official Rule for the CMCC Personnel recruitment”.