Andrea Borrelli has joined the CMCC at Bologna in November 2007.
Stage on nowcasting at Centro Epson Meteo, Milano, 2006-2007. Degree in Physics at Universisy of Calabria (2005). Main research interests: study of the seasonal and intra-seasonal predictability of climate anomaly using ensemble forecasting systems based on Coupled General Circulation Models, particularly for extreme events.
- TN0288 - The new CMCC Operational Seasonal Prediction System
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- Prediction of Indian summer monsoon onset using dynamical sub-seasonal forecasts: effects of realistic initialization of the atmosphere
- RP0253 - The new CMCC - Seasonal Prediction System
- Impact of Atmosphere and Land Surface Initial Conditions on Seasonal Forecasts of Global Surface Temperature
- The representation of atmospheric blocking and the associated low-frequency variability in two seasonal prediction systems
- RP0147 - Seasonal Prediction System at CMCC
- Evaluation of probabilistic quality and value of the ENSEMBLES multi-model seasonal forecasts: comparison with DEMETER
- The INGV-CMCC Seasonal Prediction System: improved ocean initial conditions
- Tropical cyclone count forecasting using a dynamical Seasonal Prediction System: sensitivity to improved ocean initialization