Massimiliano Drudi is a Researcher at Ocean Predictions and Applications (OPA) division of CMCC Foundation. His work focuses on the development of the marine forecasting centre for the Mediterranean Sea (Copernicus Marine Service), and related downstream services and applications for the environment protection. He holds a M.Sc. degree in Computer Science Engineering and holds a master degree in Scientific Computing.
- A High Resolution Reanalysis for the Mediterranean Sea
- The Copernicus Marine Service from 2015 to 2021: six years of achievements
- Copernicus marine service ocean state report, issue 4 - Chapter 2.4 Interannual variability in the Eastern and Western Mediterranean Overturning Index
- Copernicus Marine Service Ocean State Report, Issue 4
- Challenges for Sustained Observing and Forecasting Systems in the Mediterranean Sea