CMCC provides technical-scientific support for the estimation of annual variations of carbon stocks in cropland and grazing land for the national greenhouse gas inventory under the international (UNFCCC and Kyoto Protocol) and European (Dec. UE 529/2013 and Reg EU 525/2013) obligations.
7 Months from 12/07/2018 to 27/01/2019
Technical-scientific support for the estimation of annual variations of carbon stocks in agricultural land and pastures for the national inventory of greenhouse gas emissions
Time series of annual emissions and removals in cropland and grazing land for the compilation of the national inventory of greenhouse gas emissions (UNFCCC, Kyoto Protocol, dec.UE 529/2013, EU Regulation 525/2013)
• Technical scientific assistance for the estimation of changes in carbon stock in cropland and grazing land in accordance with the IPCC 2013 guidelines;
• Description of the methodology applied for activity data and calculation of carbon stock variation;
• Support for the processing of the emission factors linked to the the measures within the new CAP (Post-2020);
• Assistance for the elaboration of the impact simulations of the new CAP policies.
- Istituto per i Servizi per il Mercato Agricolo alimentare (ISMEA)