- RP0286 – Learning from Nationally Determined Contributions
- RP0285 – CMCC-SPS3: The CMCC Seasonal Prediction System 3
- RP0284 – Climate-induced international migration and conflicts
- RP0283 – A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- RP0282 – The cost of climate stabilization in Southeast Asia, a joint assessment with dynamic optimization and CGE models
- The Hammam effect: when the ocean subverts the weather
- DESARC-MARESANUS project launched: cutting-edge technologies for negative emissions
- Forests: solutions and perspectives to fight climate change
- The Candy Desk
- Climate Change Insights: PhDs, Masters, and all the education programs by the CMCC Foundation
Want to know the complex and multi-faceted dimensions of climate change? Explore the challenges posed by climate risk by integrating the scientific and socio-economic aspects in the unique training programs of the CMCC Foundation. Look at the new calls for applications and don’t miss the Open Day of the Master of Research in Science and Management of Climate Change, on April 8, 2019. Get to know the new CMCC study plans!
Protecting the environment and rights is good for the economy: the CMCC at Milan’s Festival of Human Rights
What is the cost of climate change? Prof. Carlo Carraro, member of the CMCC Strategic Council, will meet the students on the inaugural day of the Festival, on 20 March, together with the cyclist Paola Gianotti, Guiness World Record for the bicycle ride around the world, in an event dedicated to exploring the links between Ecology, Economy and Ethics. Films, documentaries, debates, expert testimonies, music and graphics focused on rights related to the health of the Planet at Milan’s Festival of Human Rights, on March 20-24, 2018
The CMCC Foundation and Links Management and Technology S. p. A. in collaboration with the Ocean Literacy Italia initiative, presents 4 online tools for the sea situational awareness: SeaConditions, Visir®, OCEAN-SAR and WITOIL. Participate to the free web meeting on June 8th, 2017, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.