via Thomas Alva Edison s.n.c. - 81100 Caserta (CE), Italy
Nicola Ciro Zollo: In July 2013 he took a Master Degree in Mathematics at the University of Naples “Federico II”. Since December 2013 he has been working for the CMCC, and since 2017 he is the manager of the REMHI research division. He is involved in project management (cost controlling, purchases, travels, organization of project workshops) of national and international projects, in particular he has experience in the financial management of the projects in the framework of several international funding programmes (FP7, H2020, Interreg Central Europe, Climate KIC, Copernicus, etc ).
- RP0233 - High resolution climate scenarios on Mediterranean test case areas for the hydro-climate integrated system
- RP0230 - Performance evaluation of integrated system to model the climate change impacts on hydro-geological hazard
- RP0226 - Climate and Hydrological Data available for Climate Change Studies in China
- Global energy security under different climate policies, GDP growth rates and fossil resource availabilities
- RP0224 - Analysis of a meteorological wind event over Verbania-Cusio-Ossola province