- IO-BAS Institute of Oceanology - Bulgarian Aacademy of Sciences
Continuous production of marine data about the Black Sea including: analysis, 10 days forecasts and reanalysis, describing waves, currents, temperature, salinity, sea level and biogeochemistry.
CMCC Foundation is Deputy Leader of the service and responsible for the Local Service Desk. Moreover, it is responsible for the Physics Production Unit (PU), for the Dissemination and Archiving Unit (AU/DU), for the Waves PU Backup, for the Dissemination Unit (DU) Backup and Communication and participates to the Service Evolution tasks.Expected resultsTop
Release of products for the Copernicus Marine Environment Monitoring Centre: analysis, 10 days forecasts and reanalysis, describing waves, currents, temperature, salinity, sea level and biogeochemistry.ActivityTop
Main service activities are grouped in:
- Products quality
- System evolution
- Service evolution
- Service Management
- CMCC - Centro Euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti Climatici
- ULg - Université de Liège
- HZG - Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Institute for Coastal Research
- USOF - Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"
- ITU - Istanbul Technical University, Eurasian Institute of Earth Sciences