Frontex is operating in a very dynamic operational environment conducting monitoring and surveillance missions to accomplishing her multi-responsibilities such as detecting illegal migration and cross border crime activities as well as carrying out risk analysis. This offer will provide the requested service of ocean data delivery and visualisation to Frontex as foreseen in Lot 2 – Oceanographic Data and Visualisation of the tender Frontex/OP/234/2021/RS.
24 months from 08/10/2021 to 07/10/2023
- to develop a stepwise, integrated, and cost-effective approach to meet Frontex requirements on the data, products, and usability.
- ensure non-interrupted, operational deliver of data products in Frontex defined formats and communication protocols.
- provide improved resolution and accuracy beyond meeting basic Frontex service and products requirements.
ensure delivered products are user friendly for Frontex using the specified communication channels (e.g., web service via WMS, WFS) and data formats.
- Management of the contract and service
- Forecast data production
- Service maintenance and availability
- Service Desk
- Training organization
The offer will deliver to Frontex all the requested data including ocean in situ and satellite observations, both in near real time (back to 7 days) and historical (from 7 days up to 20 years back), the ocean forecast and climatological layers.
ETT, DMI and Bilbomatica