The TESSA project will develop a set of products and services for Situational Sea Awareness (SSA) based on new operational oceanography environmental data integrated into advanced technological platforms for use by end users in the maritime sector, tourism and environmental protection.
41 months from 01/01/2012 to 31/05/2015
The general objective of this project is to improve and consolidate the products and the operational oceanography service in Southern Italy and to integrate this service with technological platforms of dissemination of information for the ‘Situational Sea Awareness’.
CMCC is partner of the project
TESSA will develop both products and services connected to the operational oceanography and to technological platforms for data dissemination and decisions support for the SSA.
- Operational modelling with high resolution. Improvement of geo-space-temporal data for the Southern Italy Seas
- Operational oceanography centers – Improvement of geo-space-temporal data for the Southern Italy Seas
- Data Repositories – Technological platforms of “Situational Sea Awareness” – SSA
- Intelligent Decisions Support Systems for complex dynamical environments. Technological platforms of “Situational Sea Awareness” – SSA
- Tests and demonstration of services and products – technological platforms of “Situational Sea Awareness” – SSA
- LINKS - Links Management and Technology SpA
- CMCC - Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change
- CNR-IAMC - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche - Istituto per l'ambiente marino costiero