AGU Fall Meeting is the most influential event in the world dedicated to the advancement of Earth and space sciences. Every year, AGU Fall Meeting unites the Earth and space science community to share findings, connect like-minded scientists from around the world, and advance our profession and shared passion for the impact of science.
AGU Fall Meeting 2022 will be held in Chicago and online, on December 12-16, 2022. More than 25,000 attendees from more than 100 countries will convene to explore how Science Leads the Future. We will welcome a diverse community of scientists, students, journalists, policymakers, educators and organizations who are working toward a world where scientific discovery leads to scientific solutions, and where our global collaborations and partnerships can carry us into a sustainable future.
Visit the #AGU22 website for the latest updates and information.
CMCC at AGU 2022
14 December 2022 | 16:24 – 16:35 | McCormick Place – S502ab (South, Level 4)
- Tracking Changes in CO2 Urban Emissions at Neighbourhoods Scale During the COVID-19 Waves Series and Beyond
First Author Giacomo Nicolini | Authors Serena Marras, Simone Sabbatini, Costantino Sirca
14 December 2022 | 22:10 – 22:20 | McCormick Place – E451b (Lakeside, Level 4)
- A Hydroclimatic-Micro-Macroeconomic Model to Assess Climate Change Adaptation in the Agricultural Sector
Authors Ramiro Parrado, Carlos Dionisio Perez Blanco
16 December 2022 | 15:59 – 16:09 CST | McCormick Place – E350 (Lakeside, Level 3)
- Generating Accurate Climate Model Realizations
Authors Francesco Immorlano, Marco Chiarelli, Veronika Eyring, Thomas le Monnier de Gouville, Gabriele Accarino, Giovanni Aloisio, Pierre Gentine
Affiliations: Veronika Eyring, Thomas le Monnier de Gouville e Pierre Gentine (Columbia University)
13 December 2022 | 21:45 – 01:15 | McCormick Place – Poster Hall, Hall – A (South, Level 3)
- What the risk for ebola outbreaks from land use, climate and people interaction?
Presenting Author Monia Santini
15 December 2022 | 16:00 – 19:30 | McCormick Place – Poster Hall, Hall – A (South, Level 3)
- EMPIRICAL ASSESSMENT OF CURRENT AND FUTURE MONTHLY R-FACTOR OVER ITALY
Presenting Author Roberta Padulano | Authors Guido Rianna, Monia Santini, Marco Mancini, Mirko Stojiljkovic
- Multi-Risk Climate Scenarios in the Metropolitan City of Venice: Results of the BRIDGE Project
First Author Andrea Critto | Authors Silvia Torresan, Elisa Furlan
15 December 2022 | 21:45 – 01:15 | McCormick Place – Poster Hall, Hall – A (South, Level 3)
- IoT real-time data from Tree Talkers to assess and monitor the effects of climate smart forestry applied to recover a chestnut forest (Castanea sativa Mill.) for fruits production in central Italy
First Author Maria Vincenza Chiriacò | Authors Nafeesa Samad, Riccardo Valentini
16 December 2022 | 16:00 – 19:30 | McCormick Place – Poster Hall, Hall A (South, Level 3)
- Standardization of Eddy Covariance Measurements: Role of Setup, Calculation and Filtering
Presenting Author Simone Sabbatini | Authors Giacomo Nicolini
- The Labelling Procedure of ICOS Candidate Ecosystem Stations: Insights and Lessons From the Quality Evaluation Process
First Author Simone Sabbatini | Authors Giacomo Nicolini, Diego Polidori
- A revised software development life cycle for the ONEFlux eddy covariance data processing pipeline
Authors Carlo Trotta, Giacomo Nicolini, Diego Polidori
- The Importance of Prewhitening in Time-Lag Detection between Raw, High-Frequency Eddy Covariance Data
First Author Dario Papale | Author Domenico Vitale
Registration is required for all in-person and online presenters, chairs, and attendees to participate in the meeting.