This Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) is by and between CMCC Foundation, INGV – Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia, National Marine Environment Forecasting Center (NMEFC) – State Oceanic Administration (SOA) and Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e Geofisica Sperimentale (INOGS).
Scope of Co-operation:
As appropriate and within their respective terms of reference, data policies and limits of their existing work programmes and available budgets, the Parties shall endeavour to:
- share information of their respective activities for the purpose, and whithin the scope, of this Agreement, subject to arrangements as may be necessary for safeguarding confidential information;
- develop a strong network for training, personnel exchanges, organization of workshops, conferences and assistance in operational oceanography and climate change impact studies in shelf and coastal seas;
- collaborate in the development of projects for operational oceanography and for mitigation and adaptation to climate change in the shelf and coastal seas;
- No party of this Agreement shall be liable to any other Party for harm resulting from any use or misuse of the information it provides under this Agreement.
Points of contact:
- CMCC - Antonio Navarra
- INGV - Stefano Gresta
- NMEFC-SOA – Hui Wang
- INOGS – Maria Cristina Pedicchio
Deadline: 17 December 2016