The CMCC is taking into consideration the possibility to hire a talented, motivated and proactive HR Admin Specialist to support the Human Resources Department from an operational point of view.
This job announcement is a public invitation to express interest for the above mentioned CMCC Position.
The location is CMCC Headquarters in Lecce.
The primary purposes for this position is to support the HR Function with job contracts’ elaboration and monitoring, payslip control and potential production, front-end for employees’ and Research Divisions’ requests, HR recruitment and selection.
The desired qualifications are:
- degree in legal or economic subjects and title of labour consultant;
- an excellent knowledge of the English language;
- a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Personnel area;
- an overall good understanding of and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Internet Software, and other data base software. Ability to quickly learn new software applications utilized by CMCC;
- very good interpersonal relationship and collaborative working skills;
- reliability and flexibility.
Belonging to legally protected categories (ex L. 68/99) will constitute a preferential condition.
The initial appointment is for 9 months starting from April 2020 at an annual salary ranging from 25 to 28K Euros, comprehensive of benefits, depending on qualification and experience.
How to Apply
Applicants should register to CMCC JAM (Job Application Manager) website and fill the online form following the link below:
Applicants responding to this posting declare that they have read, understood and agreed to the “Official Rule for the CMCC Personnel recruitment”.